August 8, 2008

Foot Fetish?

I am starting to think that my husband has a foot fetish.

These are the two cards that I received from him recently, in fact just 8 days apart. One for my birthday the other for our anniversary. Coincidence?

I think it has more to do with the fact that our little grandgirl is obsessed with shoes! She checks out your feet before she lets you pick her up. It's like... I don't know if you can hold me, are you wearing cute shoes?

Oh my goodness, are we in trouble! She loves shoes. But she comes by it honestly, her mother and aunts are shoe crazy, too. I can remember one time we went on vacation and I counted more than 30 pairs of shoes in the hotel room!

Watch out Imelda Marcos, here comes VK!


ps - do you think I will get any unusual visitors to my blog because of the title of this post? :)
(PSS- yes I did! see previous ps.)

No comments: