September 16, 2009

Oh Heavenly Day

Absoutely beautiful photos by our fabulous photographers, Joel & Laura Malone . I cannot brag on them enough, they were delightful to work with, and their work speaks volumes as to their talent.

In this pic you can see the aisle decor for the outside ceremony. I purchased small shepherd hooks from Jo-Ann's on sale for about $2 each. Then bought the mason jars at Walmart by the case. Then used ribbon that I purchased online to dress them up. They had 3 gorgeous roses bundled together inside the jar. (Total per hook, roses & all... about $6 each) They were beautiful and worked well with the beauty of the courtyard. This beautiful picture is a special edit by Joel & Laura shows the beautiful bouquet that Jill's high school friend (FlourFlower) made and my own handiwork is Matt and all the fellas bouts.


Laura snapped this sweet pic just after my sister gave Jill my mother's vintage amethyst ring to wear for the ceremony. The girls have all decided that although it now belongs to Jussy (my mom's gift to her before she died) that they all want to wear it to their weddings, something old, new, borrowed and well... kinda blue depending on the light. And Nanny will be beautifully
represented in spirit too.

This is a great picture of the girls. Didn't their sundresses turn out beautifully? You can see my bridesmaids bouquets along with the one from FlowerFlour. They look great together. I got great tips and inspiration from the flower shop I used. I will definitely do it again.

ps - aren't the girls shoes tooooo cute!

Our NEW family.
We couldn't be more pleased with how the day turned out,
it was a beautiful celebration of love, hope, faith and happiness.
The most precious flower girl ever, notice her mommy standing by.
So sweet.

That's all for now. I am going to share some of my other tips and tricks for personalizing a wedding in the near future.
Tata for now,
Violet's Gigi











No comments: