March 11, 2009

The Getaway Girls

Ok, so a couple of friends got this idea to go on a cruise. They asked me if I wanted to go. I really wasn't sure, so I drug my feet a little. Then they got a little more persistent and I told them that I was kinda particular about who I slept with. I know it sounds bad. Anyhow one of them said then find 3 people to share your cabin. I said ok. Surely I can find 3 people to cruise to Mexico with me, right? Well, I called up my sister-in-law in Virginia and asked if she wanted to go. To my surprise she said yes. That's when it all started..................

My mother-in-law and three of my sister-in-laws are going. No room for me in that cabin. So I started to find 3 more friends so I would have somewhere to sleep. I asked a friend, she said yes, then I asked a couple more thinking that one of them might go. They all said yes. Dang it, there goes my bed in another cabin! Then just when I thought it might work I asked my sister, she said YES! And then asked about her friend Mary. Of course Mary could come, she is my sister's best friend and I have known her most of my life. And it would make the trip extra special for my sister. So, now I have no where to sleep all over again. I am seriously considering booking my own cabin all to myself. Then there will be plenty of space for whoever needs to sleep there. I told my friend DaSha (who started this whole mess) it's a runaway train and I can't make it stop. Oh the fun we will have "The Getaway Girls Cruisin' to Cozumel" !

WooHoo! Aren't friends wonderful! Right now we are at 31 and counting...................

2 comments:

BottledBeauty said...

OMgosh! I'm sure there will be lots of craziness going on!

BottledBeauty said...

Anywhere Aunt TT goes you know there's gonna be a PARTAY! LOL!